Thursday 11 September
Well I made it back to Port Moresby this afternoon after finishing the Kokoda Track this morning :-) It has, quite simply, been the most amazing, uplifting, inspiring & humbling experience of my life - easily the hardest physical, mental & emotional challenge of my life. But all the mud, sweat & tears was certainly worth it.
I get back to Sydney Friday afternoon. I will try & string a couple of posts together (yes, with photos) about my adventure over the coming week. But I fear - I know - that there are no words that will do justice to it nor come even close to explaining how this country, its people and the bloody track have touched my heart. But I'll try :-)
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear you made it back in one piece! Can't wait to see the pics...
Glad youre home, we have been reading your stories. Awaiting your next one and the photos. Much Love, Aunty Gayle and Uncle Baz xx
Post a Comment